Popular posts from this blog
Janae's Birthday!
By
The Halls
-
Waiting to be seated at Applebee's! Chris and Mike in deep thought about the menu :) After dinner we went to Habits. Mike took P and went home to play Call of Duty and let mama go out to play. Kristen and I got our grove thang on with out our hubbies, but next time you bet your bottom they will be there!! I came home late and found these two, so cute!
1 Week
By
The Halls
-
On Friday Dec. 24th at her doctors visit Peyton weighed 8.5 lbs which puts her in the 75th percentile. Most babies loose weight after birth, but not this girl. She measured 22.5 inc. which put her in the 99th percentile!!! She is off the charts, I know she doesn't get it from me it must be from Mike. Mike said "It's amazing how much I love her after 7 days, I can't imagine my life with out her." Mike took these photos at our house, pretty impressive I must say. He has a hidden talent! A hint of green eyes, but mostly blue. She is partially smiling, I love it when she smiles! P looks like she is picking her nose, but if you look close she isn't. I still think it's funny and cute. This is how most of the pictures turned out :) I'm glad we got a few amazing ones though. * She has an attitude, if I don't feed her the second she decides she is hungry she thinks she is going to die and lets everyone know! * She has different cries, I like the ...
Comments
prada sunglasses
michael kors bags
coach outlet
true religion jeans
ugg boots
burberry outlet online
christian louboutin
north face jackets
michael kors outlet
timberland boots
kate spade handbags
nike free flyknit 4.0
ghd flat iron
canada goose outlet
adidas pure boost
hollister clothing
converse trainers
nike trainers
canada goose jackets
canada goose parka
dolce and gabbana outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
gucci borse
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
timberlands
adidas nmd
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
prada outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas nmd
nike free flyknit
tiffany and co
adidas stan smith
0730xiong
nike air max
prada sunglasses
fenty puma
nike air max 270
chrome hearts
nike basketball shoes
adidas tubular
john wall shoes
adidas gazelle