We've been Married for SIX years!


The black anwsers are from 2010, the blue are from today 2015



What is your spouse's name?
MICHAEL Wayne Hall I call him MIKEY :) he hates it unless its from me!
Mike or Michael depending on when you met him. 

How long have you been married?
1 YEAR!!!! MAY 2nd 2009!
6 Years :)

How long were you together before you got married?
We met December 19th 2006 and have been inseparable since. Soo That would be 2 years and 6 months!
A year and a half, not very typicall for Utah Standards. 

Where did you get married?
Utah, SLC LDS Temple

Where you live now?
That depends... Today I'll be in NYC for the week. We were in Provo... but we are now in to our 1st home in LEHI!
Lindon, Utah

5. Where did you propose or were proposed to?
Proposed to! At the same place we got married. So cute! With all of the beautiful lights! :)

6. Have you ever been married before your current marriage?
No

7. Who "wears the pants" in the house?
Now that depends on the topic lol. Electronics defiantly him. Everything else ME! he he he
Still depends on the topic. I'd like think I do, or he just lets me think I do. :)

8. Who is the "bread-winner"?
I use to be :( but now he is make lots more that I ever will. Stupid Degree.... Just kidding CONGRATS BABE ON GRADUATING!!!
We both work hard and do what we enjoy, but and play harder!!

9. Do you have any children?
NOT YET
Peyton and Houston 

10. Do you have any Pets?
NOT YET
Kilo 

11. How many times a week do just the two of you go out?
Definitely on the Weekends and more than we should during the week.
Still more than we should, we really love food. Weekends and sometimes family night.

12. Do you have separate checking accounts?
No way! That kids spends like crazy!
No way I spend like crazy! He's gotta keep me inline. Never thought i'd say that... 

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I use to sleep on the right all of my life, but for the past year I'm on the left. Some times I sneak to the right when I go to bed first :)
RIGHT! We made a deal this year!!!

14. Who does the laundry?
Both, but Him defiantly more than me. He taught me how to do laundry ha ha ha thanks MOM for doing it for me till I was 20. :)
Mostly me, but he likes it done a certain way so he does a lot of his own. 
15.Who cooks?
Both I work late so sometimes him and sometimes me.
Me 
16. Who cleans?
Me defiantly! Except midnight (his car) he keeps her spotless!
Still Me, and yet he keeps his Audi spotless! No food in his car.

17. Do you share a vehicle or each have your own?
We have our own. I have Luna and he has Midnight.
We have our own, I have Darth Terra and he has Tiger Lilly

18. Do you get along with your in-laws?
Yeah we both do!
Yes, we both do, every year we get closer. 

19. Do you argue with your spouse?
Only about movies lol, but no not really.
Not really, marriage comes easy for us, it's the parenting thats hard. 

20. Are you good at pampering each other?
Defiantly! I am so glad he is a romantic!
He's way better to me than I am him, I need to step it up. 

21. What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse?
Well I love his "chicky legs" is what I call them. His butt is nice too! I would say my fav is his Lips!!! Gosh or his Green eyes.... I just love all of him!
His smile was the first thing that caught my attention, I do love those green eyes though. 

22. Name one thing you would change about your spouse?
That he didn't date such crazy girls before me. Ha Ha Ha
I wouldn't change anything.
I'm not sure there is anything, maybe that he'd let me drive his car more often? Oh that he wouldn't grow a beard every Fall and maybe his love for Lindon over PG!

23. Name a movie that will always remind you of your spouse?
The Aviator its what we watched on our first real date.
Really just Movies in general because he loves them so much. 

24. If you just found out you were pregnant would you need to get a larger home?
No our new home has room to grow!
No, we still have room to grow. 

25. What is your wedding date?
May 2nd 2009

26. At what age did you first meet?
I was 19 and he was 21

27. At what age did you start going out?
Same as 26

28. At what age did you say "I do"?
21 & 23

29. What do you each do for a living?
I help people build websites, He makes webites and graphic design.
I own a health and wellness buisness. He is a UX developer.

30. On a scale of one to ten. (10 being the BEST) How great is your marriage?
9 only because we don't have a dog! Jk a 10! I married my best friend!
10 and that's honest. Maybe this is dumb, but I worry about what trials are to come in life because marriage it's easy for us.
31. How old is your spouse? 24 
29
32. Who eats more? Me I think, well it depends on what were eating.
He eats just a little more than I do, but I can hold my own. 

33. Who said I love you first? He did. After like a month of dating! He said " I think I'm falling in love with you". Then a month after that he said I love you!!! SOOO CUTE!!!
Yes he did, I was scared, but I'm so glad he did!

34. Who is taller?
 He is!

35. Who sings better? He defiantly does! I don't sing!
Him, i'm tone deaf. 

36. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. Mainly him with his nerdy ways jk babe.
He likes English and I like Math, I'd say he is. 

37. Who controls the T.V. remote? 
We like the same shows for the most part.
We watch shows together.
38. Whose temper is worse? Mine, I'm just more stubborn
Still me.... 
39. Who does the dishes? 
The dishwasher he he he that's me trying to be funny. We both do, depends who cooked.
He does most of the time. I cook he does the dishes. 
40. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? 
He does... NOT FAIR!
ME!

41. Who is more stubborn? Defiantly me!
Me!
43. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? 
Him ;)
Both, maybe?

44. Who has more friends? 
We both have a lot, friends are the best!

45. Who has more siblings? Woah... We have the same!
46. Who wears the pants in the family? That will be decided when we have kids! Who knows
Depends on the topic. 
47. Do you have a song? We have a lot, but this is the main one!
OUR SONG By Tim McGraw! My Best Friend!!!!!
My Best Friend, by Tim McGraw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IN HIS WORDS

Quack Quack

Hawaii Day 8