awe awe awe awe awe! she's so cute! i love great danes. i just don't like taking care of dogs. they're so much work. i like cats cause they do their own thing. they can potty by themselves and everything. they're smarter than dogs! ;)
I love them! I can't wait for you to get a great dane so Cali can have a buddy. One of Jay's friends has a couple of dogs but they're about the size of one of Cali's feet so you can imagine how the playing goes. lol.
Looks like she really loved it there, we'll have to bring her by to visit!
On Friday Dec. 24th at her doctors visit Peyton weighed 8.5 lbs which puts her in the 75th percentile. Most babies loose weight after birth, but not this girl. She measured 22.5 inc. which put her in the 99th percentile!!! She is off the charts, I know she doesn't get it from me it must be from Mike. Mike said "It's amazing how much I love her after 7 days, I can't imagine my life with out her." Mike took these photos at our house, pretty impressive I must say. He has a hidden talent! A hint of green eyes, but mostly blue. She is partially smiling, I love it when she smiles! P looks like she is picking her nose, but if you look close she isn't. I still think it's funny and cute. This is how most of the pictures turned out :) I'm glad we got a few amazing ones though. * She has an attitude, if I don't feed her the second she decides she is hungry she thinks she is going to die and lets everyone know! * She has different cries, I like the ...
Waiting to be seated at Applebee's! Chris and Mike in deep thought about the menu :) After dinner we went to Habits. Mike took P and went home to play Call of Duty and let mama go out to play. Kristen and I got our grove thang on with out our hubbies, but next time you bet your bottom they will be there!! I came home late and found these two, so cute!
Comments
but she is a gorgeous great dane!
♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com
Looks like she really loved it there, we'll have to bring her by to visit!